COVID-19 Customer Update
It is difficult to navigate the unknown, but as we continue to better understand how to slow the spread of COVID-19, we want to do all we can to keep our customers, employees, and community safe. We feel it necessary to share our proactive precautions with customer and employee health and safety in mind.
- Throughout the day, following the CDC recommendations we disinfect all employee and customer touch points and surface areas. These areas include door handles, desks, restrooms, phones, chairs, etc.
- All magazines and complimentary food from the waiting areas have been removed.
- We have expanded our company health and safety training to educate our employees on best health practices to contain the spread of disease.
- Employees are provided masks and gloves, as well as disinfectant supplies.
- Vehicles are disinfected after each test drive, trade in, and upon purchase.
- Clear plexiglass dividers are placed on desks and counters to protect employees and customers while engaging in face-to-face transactions.
- We have been following the occupancy of building guidelines to comply with the state of West Virginia and Kanawha County Health Department’s title 64 Code of State Rules series 114. This limits the total number of people permitted inside a building at a time. Furthermore, when possible, we have been conducting business transitions in workstations set-up outside.
- All employees, customers, and community members are following the minimum six-foot distance from other persons when on the premises.
- We are avoiding shaking hands, touching our faces, and employees are washing their hands regularly.
- We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and adjust health and safety procedures accordingly to keep our employees and customers safe.
- Many other precautions and routines.